CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Rep with Background in Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing Ops
Inside sales/customer service representative who can independently respond to inbound customer calls, engage in real-time website product requests, resolve moderately complex aviation product and service inquiries, enter orders into ERP, follow through on customer requirements, and work with customers to close inbound inquiries and satisfy our customers. Position requires some familiarity with, and interest in, aviation products and services. Lives our Core Values of Personal Integrity, We are All on the Journey Together, and Relentless Customer Service.
- Work with customers who contact us by phone or via the website, enthusiastically and knowledgeably provide information about our products and services, discusses customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer complaints.
- Quickly escalate more complex customer requests and follow through to see they are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Develops documentation used to solve difficult customer issues/requests/complaints. Directs queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
- Advocates for customer requirements inside of company.
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
- Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Performs end of day invoicing, and other tasks as assigned.
- Exhibits an overall "Can-do" and "Get it Done" attitude
- Is well organized, and can manage general office technology
- Understands the internal sales/manufacturing cycle
- Assist with Purchasing responsibilities as-assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday in-office
- High school or equivalent (Minimum)
- Customer Service: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing/Production Environments
- Private Pilot Certification (Preferred)
- Experience with MRP Systems
- Technology Savvy
- Urgency and ownership of solutions
- Comfortable speaking with customers on phone
- Strong written communications skills
- Ability to close a customer sale from an inbound call
- Ability to learn technical subjects
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Interest in Aviation is a strong plus
- Marketing Experience is a strong plus
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration